Tickles or tickling is a sexual practice that is based on tickling another person to help them reach orgasm easily.
What are tickles?
Tickles are a fear reaction generating pleasure or rejection depending on the situation in which we find ourselves, a clear example of this are babies who reject them from people they don’t know or accept them from faces they know are friendly.
Why is it so successful?
It’s simple, tickling increases the feeling of well-being by making us feel better. As adults we spend a lot of time without being tickled or caressed, so when we receive them our orgasms can be enhanced, since they awaken all those sensations of pleasure.
Endorphins, serotonin and dopamine are also an important factor that the body releases when it is tickled and that stimulate areas of the brain that are associated with enjoyment and desire, which is very important to achieve an intense orgasm.
Tickling in BDSM
In the world of fetishes, this practice is also used, although they are not based on pleasure but rather on the role of submission and domination that they generate.
Erotic tickling is used as a foreplay to reach orgasm within BDSM, it can be a fun way to break the ice or a punishment.
What to make them with:
- Feathers: its soft texture offers better stimulation of private areas.
- Fingers: with a soft and well-known stimulation, orgasm can be easily enhanced.
- Tongue: our best ally when it comes to enhancing the erotic areas of the body.
- Brushes: with soft touches they can enhance and create new experiences in the relationship.
- Nose: breathing and caressing with the nose can increase the pleasure completely elevating the game to another level.
- Will you try? Remember that you can learn about more fetishes on our blog.